Payment: How to find UPI ID for online payment like Google Pay, Paytm, Phone Pay?
The unified payment interface commonly known as UPI has now become more than a necessity. India has now taken a major step towards realizing a cashless economy with the advent of the unified payment interface. This model allows you to use your smartphone as a virtual debit card.
The concept has now almost eliminated the use of digital wallets.
What is UPI?
UPI is a link where several banking services and features are merged. The PIN code and the UPI ID are adequate for receiving and sending money. This virtual payment address or mobile number can be used to carry out interbank transactions in real time.
What are the PIN code and the UPI identifier?
The UPI ID is a distinctive identification for a bank account that can be used to receive and send funds. The UPI PIN is an individual 4-digit identification number that must be entered in order to approve the transfer of the amount through UPI.
Many people find it a bit difficult to create or find a UPI ID. Here are some steps that will help you create or find one easily.
On Google Pay-
1. Open Google Pay.
2. In the top right corner, tap your photo.
3. Tap Bank Account.
4. Tap the bank account whose UPI ID you want to use.
5. You will find the associated UPI ID under “UPI IDs”.
On Paytm –
1. Click on your profile picture.
2. There will be your UPI ID and QR code to receive any payment.
3. Just copy and share your UPI ID.
1. Tap your profile picture.
2. Click “MY BHIM UPI ID” and you will find your unique ID.
Also Read: Simple Tips: How to Change UPI PIN on Google Pay?